Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nippon Mis En Place


To start the New Year, I decided to go through my drawers and throw out the stuff that I no longer use. It was a lot of stuff. The most mess was in the drawer where I keep my travel toiletries. So while I was organizing it, I decided to get everything ready for Japan. I so can't wait for Japan, even though it's only 2 weeks away. I filled all my TSA approved containers with the shampoos and lotions that I will need. That's one thing I won't have to worry about now.

There is something I never thought I'd have to concern myself with when packing for a trip: which camera equipment should I bring with me? Do I bring a flash? Which lenses? How many CF cards make the trip?

Above all: when did I become such a dork? I'm no pro, but I do have my trusty XTi. I can't imagine going to such a place with just a point and shoot anymore. Although my pics don't usually get larger than whatever screen you're viewing them on, I like the option of making them BIG.

So what to do, what to do. I realized that I'm going with two bigger photography nerds than I. If I don't bring something, I know they'd have it. Problem solved.

1 comments:

Quendidi said...

I want some of those fancy hotel shampoo and conditioners that you have so many of.